Showing 1064 fellows and scholars who received awards between 1981 and 2019.
- Scholarship in 1985 at the The University of Hong Kong
now Research Scholar at University of Chicago
Alice Siu Ling Wong
- Fellowship in 1993 at the University of Oxford
now Associate Professor
- Senior Research Fellowship in 2012 at the University of Hong Kong
- Fellowship in 2000 at Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital, New York, USA
- Studentship in 1993 at the University of Hong Kong
now Professor at University of Hong Kong Prof Alice Wong is Professor in School of Biological Sciences at the University of Hong Kong. Prof Wong is distinguished for her research in signal transduction and tumorigenesis, with special focus on cell adhesion...
Alix L.H. Chow
- Scholarship in 2003 at the University of Southern California
now Senior Researcher at Nokia Research Center, Beijing
- Scholarship in 1995 at Imperial College London
now Professor & Associate Head at City University of Hong Kong
- Fellowship in 1997 at the The University of Hong Kong
now Marketing Director at Kwan On Construction Co. Ltd. Dr. WONG Chun-hung, is a Marketing Director at Kwan On Construction Co., Ltd. He received his BEng degree in Mechanical Engineering (First Class) from the University of Hong Kong in 1993. He was awarded the Sir Edwa...
- Scholarship in 1994 at the London School of Economics
- Fellowship in 2012 at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
now Assistant Professor at The Chinese University of Hong Kong Dr Tai is an Assistant Professor in the Earth System Science Programme and Graduate Division of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences in the Faculty of Science at CUHK. With generous support from the Croucher Foundation, he ...
- Fellowship in 2003 at Columbia University
- Scholarship in 2000 at the University of Oxford
- Studentship in 1995 at Hong Kong Baptist University
- Scholarship in 1982 at the University of Sheffield
- Scholarship in 1984 at Swansea University
- Studentship in 1982 at the University of Hong Kong
now Professor & Head at University of Tasmania Current Positions:Professor & Head, School of Engineering & ICT, University of Tasmania, Australia (from March 2015)SeaSky Expert科研类海天学者, Dalian University of Technology大连理工大学, PR China from 2015 Editoria...
- Scholarship in 2018 at the University of Oxford
now DPhil Student Andrew completed his pre-clinical medical education at the University of Cambridge in 2014 on a full scholarship from the Jardine Foundation, where he graduated with triple first class honours. He subsequently finishe...
- Scholarship in 1989 at the University of Cambridge
- Fellowship in 2000 at the University of Western Ontario
- Scholarship in 1983 at the University of Glasgow
now Lecturer at Cphk
- Senior Research Fellowship in 2004 at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
now Professor at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology Professor Andrew L MILLER is Professor of Division of Life Science at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. He is recognized for his contribution to the investigation of the roles played by calcium ions ...
- Senior Research Fellowship in 2019 at the City University of Hong Kong
now Chair Professor Andrey L. Rogach is a Chair Professor of Photonics Materials at the Department of Materials Science and Engineering, and the Founding Director of the Centre for Functional Photonics (CFP) at City University of H...
- University of Oxford Croucher Scholarship in 2015 at the University of Oxford
now DPhil Student Andy completed his MChem degree at University of Oxford in 2015. He was, and still is, a member of St Catherine's College. His supervisor is Professor Peter Battle, who is interested in characterisation (especially th...
- Studentship in 2009 at the Chinese University of Hong Kong
now Lecturer at Chinese University of Hong Kong Dr. Andy Ka-Leung Ng received his B.Sc. (First class honor) and Ph.D. from the Chinese University of Hong Kong in 2007 and 2011 respectively. He worked in Prof. Pang-Chui Shaw's lab and his research focused on the s...