Showing 1064 fellows and scholars who received awards between 1981 and 2019.
- Fellowship in 1992 at the University of Waterloo
- Fellowship in 1988 at the University of Oxford
now Managing Director at British Maritime Tech Ceemaid Ltd
- Fellowship in 2008 at the Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research
- Scholarship in 2002 at Stanford University
now Director at Simcere Pharmaceutical Group Bill's passion is to identify biomarkers that predict response of the drug in the patients.
- Scholarship in 1988 at the University of Kent
- Croucher Senior Research Fellowship in 2004 at the University of Hong Kong
now Professor Of Endocrinology at The University of Hong Kong Professor Billy Chow Kwok Chong is distinguished for his research in the area of molecular endocrinology, with a special focus on the novel functions of secretin and the discovery of novel bioactive peptides. Professo...
- Fellowship in 1993 at the University of Cambridge
- Scholarship in 1990 at the University of Cambridge
- Croucher Cambridge International Scholarship in 2012 at the University of Cambridge
now PhD at University of Cambridge Dr. Bosco (Hiu Ming) Yu focuses his expertise on the mechanical behavior of light-weight composite materials (such as fibre composite and porous lattice/foams). These light-weight composite can be applied to automotiv...
- Scholarship in 2018 at Imperial College London
now PhD student Bowen received his M.Eng degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from Imperial College London in 2016. In 2017, he joined the Department of Electronic Engineering, City University of Hong Kong, as a research a...
- Senior Research Fellowship in 1997 at the University of Hong Kong
now Honorary Professor at The University of Hong Kong Professor Brian John DUGGAN is Professor of Materials Science and Engineering at The University of Hong Kong. Professor Duggan works on linking deformation microstructure and texture formation in the rolling and recry...
- Studentship in 2015 at the University of Hong Kong
now PhD student at The University of Hong Kong Lee Kit Hang obtained his bachelor’s degree (1st Class Honours) in Mechanical and Automation Engineering, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) in 2011, where he already found strong interest in robotics. During ...
- Innovation Award in 2016 at the Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Fellowship in 2011 at Northwestern University
now Assistant Professor Dr. Choi is the Assistant Dean (Student Affairs) of the Faculty of Engineering and an Assistant Professor in the Department of Biomedical Engineering and School of Life Sciences (by courtesy) at The Chinese University...
- Fellowship in 1991 at the University of Cambridge
now Senior Chemist (Questioned Documents Section) at Government Laboratory
- Fellowship in 2001 at the California Institute of Technology
- Scholarship in 1999 at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
now Problem Wrangler at BestGene Inc Cain Yam was awarded a Croucher scholarship in 1999 during his PhD in biochemistry at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, and a fellowship in 2001 during his postdoctoral work at the California Institu...
- Studentship in 1993 at the Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Croucher Scholarship in 2003 at the University of Cambridge
now Resident at Chemical Pathology, PMH Completed a MBChB degree after PhD. Currently practising in HK.
- Scholarship in 2015 at the University of California, Berkeley
now PhD Student at University of California, Berkeley Carim Sean graduated from The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology in 2015. He is currently a PhD student in Department of Microbiology at University of California, Berkeley.
- Fellowship in 2015
now Postdoctoral Fellow Carman Li graduated from Princeton University in 2009 with a Bachelor's Degree in Molecular Biology. She obtained her PhD degree in 2015 from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where she carried out her thesis...
- Innovation Award in 2017 at the University of Hong Kong
- Fellowship in 2009 at Johns Hopkins University
now Assistant Professor Dr Wong received her B.Sc. degree in Microbiology and Immunology from the University of British Columbia (Canada) and her M.Sc. degree in Biotechnology from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. She comp...
- Croucher Fellowship in 2010 at the University of Zurich
- Croucher Scholarship in 2005 at Birmingham University
now Principal Research Fellow at University College London Cancer Institute Carol has just started working as a Principal Research Fellow in UCL Cancer Institute after she finished her postdoctoral training in the University of Zurich in April 2014. The Croucher Foundation not only funded h...
- Scholarship in 1988 at Imperial College London
now Head Of Distribution Partners at BNP Paribas Investment Partners Asia Limited