Showing 1064 fellows and scholars who received awards between 1981 and 2019.
- Studentship in 1994 at the Chinese University of Hong Kong
now Research Associate at Dept Of Information Eng
Cha Mei Wah Deborah
- Fellowship in 1993 at the University of Aberdeen
- Fellowship in 2018 at the University of California, Berkeley
now Postdoctoral Fellow Matt Tso is an old boy of Queen's College, Hong Kong. He received his B.S. in Molecular Biology (Honors in Major) from University of Wisconsin-Madison; and Ph.D. in Neuroscience from Washington University in St. Louis...
- Scholarship in 2017 at Institute Pasteur, Unité Dynamique des Interactions Hôte-Pathogène
now PhD student Jakson is currently a Ph.D. candidate in the Département Biologie Cellulaire et Infection at the Institut Pasteur under the Pasteur - Paris University (PPU) International Ph.D. Program. He completed his high school at...
- Senior Research Fellowship in 2010 at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
now Chair Professor Of Physics And Director at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology Professor CHAN Che Ting is Chair Professor of Physics and Director of William Mong Institute of Nano Science and Technology at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. He is also serving as the Executive ...
Chan Chee Yuen George
- Scholarship in 2002 at the University of Indiana
now Chemist Project Scientist at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Chan Chi Sum
- Studentship in 1994 at the City University of Hong Kong
- Fellowship in 1993 at Imperial College London
- Studentship in 1985 at the Chinese University of Hong Kong
now Assistant Professor at Open University Of Hong Kong Educated in Hong Kong, Chin-Wing obtained both B.Sc. and M.Phil. from the Chinese University of Hong Kong where he was trained as organic chemist by Professor Henry N.C. Wong. Afte...
Chan Chui Ling
- Scholarship in 1997 at the The University of Hong Kong
- Studentship in 1995 at the The University of Hong Kong
now Technical Manager at The University of Hong Kong
- Scholarship in 2000 at the University of Toronto
now Manager at Hong Kong Monetary Authority Dr Chan received the Croucher Scholarship to pursue his doctoral study in cryptography at the University of Toronto and graduated in 2005 with a PhD in Computer Engineering. Upon graduation, he first took up a positi...
Chan Chung Kei Thomas
- Scholarship in 1998 at Imperial College London
Chan Hak Tak Claude
- Scholarship in 1987 at the University of Southampton
now Antibody and Vaccine Group, Cancer Sciences Unit at Faculty of Medicine, University of Southampton
Chan Heung Ngai Gavin
- Scholarship in 2003 at the University of Oxford
now General Manager at SRK Consulting
Chan Ho Leung Terence
- Fellowship in 2001 at the University of Toronto
now Associate Research Professor at University of South Australia
- Scholarship in 1996 at the University of Cambridge
now Professor at Chinese University of Hong Kong Professor Ho Yin Edwin Chan is Professor in School of Life Sciences, Director of the Master of Science Degree Programme in Biochemical and Biomedical Sciences, and also Deputy Director of the Natural Sciences Program,...
Chan Hon Yeung Henry
- Scholarship in 1999 at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
now Director at Edvenue Ltd
- Croucher Senior Research Fellowship in 2007
now Professor Of Physiology And Director at Chinese University of Hong Kong Professor CHAN Hsiao Chang is Professor of Physiology and Director of Epithelial Cell Biology Research Centre at The Chinese University of Hong Kong. Professor Chan is a leading authority in epithelial cell-re...
Chan Kam Wai Clifford
- Fellowship in 2005 at the University of Rochester
now Assistant Professor
Chan Kung Ho
- Scholarship in 2000 at the University of Illinois at Chicago
now Assistant Professor at National Cheng Kung University
Chan Kwan Hon
- Fellowship in 1988 at the University of Edinburgh
now Private Medical Practitioner