- Fellowship in 1989 at Imperial College London
- Studentship in 1986 at the The University of Hong Kong
The research interests of Prof Leung are in the field of synthetic inorganic and organometallic chemistry.
Current research projects include:
- Transition and lanthanide metal complexes containing oxygen tripodal ligands
- Transition metal complexes containing chalcogen-donor ligands
- High-valent transition metal sigma alkyl complexes, and
- Transition metal complexes with metal-ligand multiple bonds