- Fellowship in 2019 at Harvard Medical School, USA
Joshua Shing Shun Li completed his PhD with Dr. S. Sean Millard at the University of Queensland in 2018. His dissertation dissected the function and regulation of Drosophila Dscam2 alternative splicing in the context of neurodevelopment. Since the Spring of 2019, Joshua has been carrying out his postdoctoral research with Dr. Norbert Perrimon at the Harvard Medical School.
His current research is directed at understanding the intrinsic and extrinsic factors that determine intestinal stem cell proliferation and differentiation.
Publications: (*equal contribution)
-Fell C, Hagelkruys A ... LI JSS et al. (2021). bioRxiv.
- Li H ... the FCA consortium et al. (2021). bioRxiv.
- Liu Y, Hu Y, Li JSS, Rodiger J, Comjean A et al. (2021). bioRxiv.
- Xu J, Kim AR, Cheloha RW, Fischer FA, Li JSS et al. (2021). bioRxiv.
- Hung R*, Li JSS* et al. (2021). Curr Opin Insect Sci, 47:12-17.
- Li JSS and Millard SS. (2019). Sci Adv, 5:eaav1678.
- Kerwin SK*, Li JSS* et al. (2018). Genetics, 208(2), 717-728.
- Li JSS, Lah GJ and Millard SS. (2015). Neurogenesis, 2(1).
- Lah GJ*, Li JSS* and Millard SS. (2014). Neuron, 83(6), 1376-1388.