- Fellowship in 2019 at Harvard Medical School, USA
Joshua Shing Shun Li completed his PhD (2018) with Dr. S. Sean Millard in Brisbane, Australia. His dissertation dissected the function and regulation of Dscam2 alternative splicing in the context of neurodevelopment. Since the Spring of 2019, Joshua has been carrying out his postdoctoral research with Dr. Norbert Perrimon in Boston.
His current research uses single-cell transcriptomics to understanding the intrinsic and extrinsic factors that determine intestinal stem cell proliferation and differentiation.
Preprint & Publications: (*Co-first author):
9. Fell C et al. (2021). bioRxiv.
8. Li H et al. (2022). Science, 375 eabk2432.
7. Xu J et al. (2022). eLife. 11:e74326.
6. Liu Y*, Li JSS*, et al. (2022). Genetics, 220(3), iyab235.
5. Hung R*, Li JSS* et al. (2021). Curr Opin Insect Sci, 47:12-17.
4. Li JSS and Millard SS. (2019). Sci Adv, 5:eaav1678.
3. Kerwin SK*, Li JSS* et al. (2018). Genetics, 208(2), 717-728.
2. Li JSS, Lah GJ and Millard SS. (2015). Neurogenesis, 2(1).
1. Lah GJ*, Li JSS* and Millard SS. (2014). Neuron, 83(6), 1376-1388.