Showing 1064 fellows and scholars who received awards between 1981 and 2019.
- Scholarship in 2003 at Durham University
now Senior Geologist at Arup Angel Ng is a senior geologist / geomorphologist at Arup. She is a Chartered Geologist and Chartered Geographer with over 17 years’ of postgraduate research and consultancy experience in landslide hazard and ri...
- Fellowship in 1997 at University College London
- Scholarship in 1994 at University College London
- Senior Medical Research Fellowship in 2014 at the University of Hong Kong
now Laurence L T Hou Professorship in Anatomical Molecular Pathology and Clinical Professor at The University of Hong Kong Professor Annie Cheung is endowed the Laurence LT Hou Professorship in Anatomical Molecular Pathology. Currently, she is a Clinical Professor at the Department of Pathology, The University of Hong Kong. Professor Ch...
- Croucher Scholarship in 2008 at Imperial College London
now Research Associate at J.P.Morgan Chase Anson received his M.Sc and B.Eng degree at the Chinese University of Hong Kong in 2008 and 2005 respectively. He worked as a full-time R&D Engineer in Hong Kong Government for the period of 2005 - 2008 to develop...
- Scholarship in 2015 at the the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
now NSF GRFP Fellow (Featured picture: Anthony (left) and his colleague Rishi Singh at a local elementary school leading outreach activities to teach nanotechnologies.) An alumnus of Diocesan Boys' School (CE, 2007), Northeastern Univers...
- Senior Research Fellowship in 2001 at the University of Hong Kong
now Chair Professor at University of Hong Kong Professor Yeh joined the Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Research Centre at the University of Hong Kong in 1981 after working as a Research Officer of the Strategic Planning Unit of the Hong Kong Government. He i...
- Scholarship in 1999 at the University of Dundee
now Assistant Professor of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology and Oncology at Johns Hopkins University Dr. Anthony Leung – a scientist and an inventor – is an expert in the area of RNA, ADP-ribosylation and proteomics. Dr. Leung completed his four-year Master in Biochemistry degr...
- Scholarship in 1990 at the University of Oxford
- Fellowship in 2016 at the California Institute of Technology
now Postdoctoral scholar Dr Antony C.S. Chan received the B. Eng. (1st class honor) degree in Medical Engineering from the University of Hong Kong in 2012. Later, he obtained the PhD degree from the University of Hong Kong for the work on opt...
- Scholarship in 1990 at the University of Cambridge
now Research Fellow
Au Kwok Tat Peter
- Scholarship in 1996 at Imperial College London
now Associate at JP Morgan Chase
- Scholarship in 2002 at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
now Associate Professor at Chinese University of Hong Kong Samuel Au received the B.Eng. and M.Phil degrees in Mechanical and Automation Engineering from the Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China in 1997 and 1999, respectively. He completed his Ph.D. degree in...
Au Si Kwong Alfred
- Scholarship in 1996 at the University of Cambridge
now Associates at Wong & Cheng Consulting Engineers Limited
Au Sui Yan Josephine
- Scholarship in 2002 at the University of Cambridge
now Scientific Support Supervisor at Abcam (Hong Kong) Ltd
Au Wing Ngor Shannon
- Fellowship in 1997 at the The University of Hong Kong
now Associate Professor at Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Croucher Fellowship in 1997 at University of British Columbia
now Consultant Hematologist at Dr Au Wing Yan MBBS (Hons) (HK) 1992, MD, FRCP (Lon, Edin) FACP (US) LMCC (Canada)Sir Charles Franklin Moore Award x HKCEE (1985, DBS)John Anderson Gold Medalist (HKU, 1992)1997-1998 Visiting fellow at British Columbia Cancer Agency...
- Innovation Award in 2016 at the University of Hong Kong
- Fellowship in 2010 at the University of California, Berkeley
- Scholarship in 2006 at the University of Cambridge
now Assistant Professor Ho Yu Au-Yeung obtained his BSc and MPhil degrees in Chemistry from The Chinese University of Hong Kong. After graduation, he studied for a PhD in the group of Prof. Jeremy K. M. Sanders at the University of Cambridge...
- Croucher Cambridge International Scholarship in 2016 at the University of Cambridge
now Final year undergraduate student Aydan obtained his BA in Biochemistry from the University of Cambridge. His final year thesis involved working under the supervision of Dr. Darerca Owen to study the thermodynamics of the Cdc42-WASP interacting interf...
- Senior Research Fellowship in 2015 at the University of Hong Kong
now Professor and Division Head Dr Benjamin Cowling joined the School of Public Health at HKU in 2004. Prior to moving to Hong Kong, he graduated with a PhD in medical statistics at the University of Warwick (UK) in 2003, and spent a year as a postd...
- Croucher Fellowship in 2001 at University of Cambridge
- Croucher Scholarship in 1998 at University of Nottingham
now Barrister at Des Voeux Chambers Benny read pharmacy at the University of Nottingham, where he graduated with the highest first class degree in the subject in 1997 and was awarded the Fitzhugh Memorial Prize for the most outstanding student and the A...