- Scholarship in 2021 at Georgia Institute of Technology
Ka-Ho Chow is a Ph.D. candidate in the School of Computer Science at Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech), under the supervision of Prof. Ling Liu at the Distributed Data Intensive Systems Lab (DiSL). Before joining DiSL, he obtained his Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Computer Science at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) where he worked at Multimedia Technology Research Center (MTrec) and was supervised by Prof. S.-H. Gary Chan. His research interests include robust machine learning, cybersecurity, machine learning for systems, and mobile computing.
- Ka-Ho Chow and Ling Liu, "Robust Object Detection Fusion Against Deception," ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (SIGKDD), Singapore, Aug. 14-18, 2021.
- Ka-Ho Chow, Umesh Deshpande, Sangeetha Seshadri, and Ling Liu, "SRA: Smart Recovery Advisor for Cyber Attacks," ACM SIGMOD International Conference on Management of Data (SIGMOD), Xi'an, Shaanxi, China, Jun. 20-25, 2021.
- Yanzhao Wu, Ling Liu, Zhongwei Xie, Ka-Ho Chow, and Wenqi Wei, "Boosting Ensemble Accuracy by Revisiting Ensemble Diversity Metrics," IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Nashville, TN, USA, Jun. 19-25, 2021.
- Ka-Ho Chow, Ling Liu, Mehmet Emre Gursoy, Stacey Truex, Wenqi Wei, and Yanzhao Wu, "Understanding Object Detection Through An Adversarial Lens," European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS), Guildford, United Kingdom, Sep. 14-18, 2020.
- Ka-Ho Chow, Wenqi Wei, Yanzhao Wu, and Ling Liu, "Denoising and Verification Cross-Layer Ensemble Against Black-box Adversarial Attacks," IEEE International Conference on Big Data, Los Angeles, CA, USA, Dec. 9-12, 2019.
- Ka-Ho Chow, Suining He, Jiajie Tan, and Shueng-Han Gary Chan, "Efficient Locality Classification for Indoor Fingerprint-based Systems," IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing (TMC), Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 290-304, February 2019.